BERKLEY - SURGE SHAD
An extremely versatile lure, the Berkley® Surge Shad Jointed provides an exaggerated wobbling action that is ideal for fish actively feeding on the surface or those that are suspended. Its bill design has been tailored for multiple presentations. Simply reel it, twitch it, or aggressively jerk it – this louder and more aggressive version of the Surge Shad excels in a variety of situations.
Scott Suggs Pro Tip: Best suited for muddier water or windy conditions. Works well in deep or shallow water. Simply cast and retrieve for an attractive wobbling action.
- Jointed tail for an exaggerated wobbling action
- Multi-purpose bill design
- Aggressive sound for added attraction
- Integrated FlashDisc™ improves tracking stability and accuracy and gives the bait true balsa-like action
- Equipped with sharp Fusion19™ hooks
- Patent - US D861 ,122